By accessing the website at https://www.leadsprospex.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The material contained on this website is protected by applicable copyrights and trademark laws, any case against LeadsProspex is to be registered or filed with its parent entity Prospex Network Pvt Ltd, registered in Burhanpur, MP, India.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the material (information or software) on the LeadsProspex website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the material;
- Use the material for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LeadsProspex website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the material; or
- transfer the material to another person or “mirror” the material on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LeadsProspex at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The material/data/services on LeadsProspex‘s website are provided “as is.” LeadsProspex makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose (that was read to or sent over to you via email) unless written with the words that this overstates the terms page or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LeadsProspex does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy (unless signed and send over to you physically (not electronically)), likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LeadsProspex or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LeadsProspex‘s Internet site, even if we (LeadsProspex) authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The material appearing on LeadsProspex‘s websites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LeadsProspex does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. LeadsProspex may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. LeadsProspex does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LeadsProspex has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LeadsProspex of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to LeadsProspex‘s website shall be governed by the laws of Burhanpur, MP, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions apply to the Use of a Web Site.
We offer 120% money-back only to our new customers for all our manual work; any repeat business doesn’t fall under it, the 120% refund is valid only for the first week of new business for EVERY manual list building / CRM cleaning work, starting from the day of our start of communication. Any claims (within the first week) need to be sent via email, and we will process the refund.
Because data is a perishable asset, we can’t assume claims about the quality of data (for manual work) post one month.
Data scrapped through bots is not covered under the money-back policy, and we can’t process refunds for the same. Please talk to the customer info at LeadsProspex before making any purchases.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
The information we collect includes name, address, age, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, IP addresses, cookies, and site activity data. We may disclose the information collected to unaffiliated third parties for any legally permissible purpose including but not limited to marketing, advertising, publishing, lead generation. You can opt-out of providing this additional information by not entering it when asked, or if you have already provided your information, please email us.
We use the information that we collect to provide our services, to contact you regarding new features, special offers and for advertising purposes. We also use the information to contact customers to further discuss customer interest in our company, the services that we provide, and to send information regarding our company or partners, such as promotions and events. The information we collect is also sold, licensed, transferred, rebranded, updated, appended, and/or shared with individuals and companies engaged in the sales, marketing, advertising, and publishing industries for various products and services in which you may be interested.
To opt-out of removing your information from our site or all from all third parties, please email us at [email protected]